I want to create a Form (or Memo or Action) using a Template but that doesn't appear in the drop-down list under CREATE in the Forms/Memos/Actions register.
That could be because of any of the following:
- The template is not published.
- The device needs to synchronise, or web page needs refreshing.
- The template is not available to the project.
- Publish the template, using the template’s details page.
- (a) Wait for your device to sync. That normally happens every 15 seconds when the app is running and the device is Internet-connected.
(b) If you’re using a web page then refresh it.
- Enable the template, to either make it available to projects by default or within specific projects, as described at Customizing Templates for Different Projects.