8th February 2018
- You can now add photos to specific fields within forms, where this feature has been turned on in the template setup. You can also add a short caption to describe the attached photo.
- Images that have been attached to forms can now be annotated using our drawing tools.
- Now supporting time fields with 5 or 15-minute interval selections – saving time when filling out forms. The time interval can be set for a field from the Template Editor.
- Issue where there was sometimes an issue syncing duplicated forms, where mandatory fields were not recognised as being completed.
- User is now shown the correct message when attempting to log in to a deprecated version.
- Approvals filter in the Forms register was sometimes not showing items.
15th December 2017
- Supports Reporting Projects, including syncing, WBS pickers, filters and display of WBS Items. In these projects, the top level of the WBS hierarchy consists of a list of all other active projects.
- Supports formula functions for hidden attributes on the following field types: Geolocation, Question, Project.
- Core sync must be up to date before user can see signed in screen.
- Improved performance of VLOOKUP formula evaluation.
28th November 2017
- WBS Items selected in a Form now have their full path displayed.
- New formulas added to get WBS Item attributes: just the name, just the number, name and number, or the full path.
- New Action Prefill field when you configure your Form Template to generate new Actions: “Ref.” can now be prefilled with text of your choice.
15th November 2017
Highlights: we’ve added two new field types for use in Forms – Geolocation and Diagram.
- New Geolocation field enables field users to capture current coordinates while filling out a Form, and to Export or put the Geolocation captured onto the PDF Form, in one of two formats (degrees, minutes and seconds or decimal degrees).
- We’ve added a Diagram field that allows template administrators to attach either an image or a PDF to their template, so users completing Forms have these available as a reference on the go.
- There is now a setting called “Companies Locked” available on the Organization Settings screen. If turned on, users will not be able to edit the Companies list from the Companies selector on Forms.
- Now correctly handling ampersand when there is one in the Short Description of a form that is saved or duplicated.
- Image thumbnails selected while offline are now re-loaded to full resolution when coming back online.
- Using the Go button on the keyboard to submit entries to fields.
- Display of the date when referenced in formulas now matches other platforms.
- The Approval status is now available in autocompleted form Short Descriptions.
29th September 2017
- You now expand and collapse sections in a Form (and the state of each section is saved when you save the Form). You can also define the default setting in the Template (in case you want to have certain sections collapsed when you first create a Form).
- Short Description in each Form can now be autocompleted based on a formula.
- Users with Export permission can now get a Word copy of Forms from the register (in addition to the PDF version).
- Punch List items now reflect the current Action Register text search and date filter.
- You can now put a Companies List in any template type (previously this was only available in Actions).
- Help and Support added, making it easier to start a conversation with us.
8th September 2017
- We’ve added Date Filter and Text Search to the Registers.
- List search is now available in more places:
- “Create” button in the Registers
- “WBS Items” fields, including the Register filter
- Organization and Project Lists
- Company Lists
- User fields, such as “Owned By” and “Approver”
- We’ve improved the filters in the Registers.
- You can now subscribe to a project by tapping anywhere on the list item.
- Approval buttons improved for small devices.