8th February 2018
- You can now add photos to specific fields within forms, where this feature has been turned on in the template setup. You can also add a short caption to describe the attached photo.
- Images that have been attached to forms can now be annotated using our drawing tools.
- Now supporting time fields with 5 or 15-minute interval selections – saving time when filling out forms. The time interval can be set for a field from the Template Editor.
- Copy Previous function in tables was erroneously copying geolocation fields.
- Issue where some question fields were occasionally displaying incorrectly.
- Added asterisk in the WBS filter on the registers to highlight partially selected parent items.
- User is now shown the correct message when attempting to log in to a deprecated version.
- WBS field in a form was not showing the project list correctly when project subscribe action was completed from within the form view.
- Some fields in forms were occasionally showing as a different field type.
15th December 2017
- Supports Reporting Projects, including syncing, WBS pickers, filters and display of WBS Items. In these projects, the top level of the WBS hierarchy consists of a list of all other active projects.
- Supports formula functions for hidden attributes on the following field types: Geolocation, Question, Project.
- Core sync must be up to date before user can see signed in screen.
28th November 2017
- WBS Items selected in a Form now have their full path displayed.
- New formulas added to get WBS Item attributes: just the name, just the number, name and number, or the full path.
- New Action Prefill field when you configure your Form Template to generate new Actions: “Ref.” can now be prefilled with text of your choice.
15th November 2017
Highlights: we’ve added two new field types for use in Forms – Geolocation and Diagram.
- New Geolocation field enables field users to capture current coordinates while filling out a Form, and to Export or put the Geolocation captured onto the PDF Form, in one of two formats (degrees, minutes and seconds or decimal degrees).
- We’ve added a Diagram field that allows template administrators to attach either an image or a PDF to their template, so users completing Forms have these available as a reference on the go.
- There is now a setting called “Companies Locked” available on the Organization Settings screen. If turned on, users will not be able to edit the Companies list from the Companies selector on Forms.
- Display of the date when referenced in formulas now matches other platforms.
- Now hiding tables and sections in which all fields are hidden formula fields.
27th October 2017
With this release, we’ve added a new project dashboard, project selection screen and a new look for the navigation of both project registers and administration.
- Template Capabilities information will now tell app users when they are trying to access a Form that contains new features and will need to update the app in order to see those features correctly.
29th September 2017
- You now expand and collapse sections in a Form (and the state of each section is saved when you save the Form). You can also define the default setting in the Template (in case you want to have certain sections collapsed when you first create a Form).
- Short Description in each Form can now be autocompleted based on a formula.
- Users with Export permission can now get a Word copy of Forms from the register (in addition to the PDF version).
- Punch List items now reflect the current Action Register text search.
- You can now put a Companies List in any template type (previously this was only available in Actions).
- Improved search on WBS Item fields.
- Retaining the selected Register when switching between projects.