28th November 2017
- WBS Items selected in a Form now have their full path displayed.
- New formulas added to get WBS Item attributes: just the name, just the number, name and number, or the full path.
- New Action Prefill field when you configure your Form Template to generate new Actions: “Ref.” can now be prefilled with text of your choice.
- Forgot Password link added to home screen after a failed login attempt.
- Issue where Register filter button highlights got out of sync on rotation of device.
- Issue where Approval status was not reflected in auto-filled Short Description after a status change.
- Now preventing Punch List creation when there are no Actions selected.
- Issue where on starting the app after a password change, user was shown a blank screen and had to swipe over to get to the login screen.
15th November 2017
Highlights: we’ve added two new field types for use in Forms – Geolocation and Diagram.
- New Geolocation field enables field users to capture current coordinates while filling out a Form, and to Export or put the Geolocation captured onto the PDF Form, in one of two formats (degrees, minutes and seconds or decimal degrees).
- We’ve added a Diagram field that allows template administrators to attach either an image or a PDF to their template, so users completing Forms have these available as a reference on the go.
- There is now a setting called “Companies Locked” available on the Organization Settings screen. If turned on, users will not be able to edit the Companies list from the Companies selector on Forms.
31st October 2017
With this release, we’ve added a new project dashboard, project selection screen and a new look for the navigation of both project registers and administration.
- You now expand and collapse sections in a Form (and the state of each section is saved when you save the Form). You can also define the default setting in the Template (in case you want to have certain sections collapsed when you first create a Form).
- Short Description in each Form can now be autocompleted based on a formula.
- Users with Export permission can now get a Word copy of Forms from the register (in addition to the PDF version).
- Punch List items now reflect the current Action Register text search.
- You can now put a Companies List in any template type (previously this was only available in Actions).
- Register item styling updated to match other platforms.
25th August 2017
- We’ve added a Date Filter to the Registers.
- List search is now available in more places:
- “Create” button in the Registers
- “WBS Items” fields, including the Register filter
- Organization and Project Lists
- Company Lists
- User fields, such as “Owned By” and “Approver”
- Resolved an issue where invalid numbers in forms could be saved and wouldn’t sync.