8th February 2018
- You can now add photos to specific fields within forms, where this feature has been turned on in the template setup. You can also add a short caption to describe the attached photo. Both the photo and the caption are available in the Word Add-in, so can be shown on your PDF.
- Images that have been attached to forms can now be annotated using our drawing tools.
- Now supporting time fields with 5 or 15-minute interval selections – saving time when filling out forms. The time interval can be set for a field from the Template Editor.
- A new Description field has been added to Projects.
- The Project Description field has been added to Workflow Max integration.
- The Approval sequence number now shows against Approval field names in Exports.
- Moving diagram field in a template from one section to another, no longer causes an error.
- Sometimes the Action pre-fill fields were not saved properly when adding them to a Question attached to a Form in the Template Editor.
- Issue where “Use Default Templates” could not be changed to Yes for a project.
- Duplicate merge fields were being created when adding Yes/No columns to an existing table in the Template Editor.
- Number formats were being erroneously restyled by Microsoft Edge when identified as phone numbers.
- Rounding Geolocation latitude and longitude to 6 decimal places.
- Some Org Lists were failing to load when located within a table.
- Issue where the total column setting (for a table in the Template Editor) was not saved when turned on.
15th December 2017
- Supports Reporting Projects, including creation, WBS pickers, filters and display of WBS Items. In these projects, the top level of the WBS hierarchy consists of a list of all other active projects.
- Supports formula functions for hidden attributes on the following field types: Geolocation, Question, Project.
- Dynamic help for formula fields, including hidden attributes.
- Register filters
- Users can now edit existing Custom List items in the Template Editor
- Time field scrolling in Forms improved.
- Updating Project via API with no changes no longer yields 500 error.
- Improved performance of VLOOKUP formula evaluation.
- Fixed VLOOKUP error when name of Org List referenced contained “.”
- Now accepting Custom List items containing “.” In the Template Editor.
- Fixed issue where not all merge fields were displayed in Template Details screen.
- Import and export of templates containing Diagram files improved.
- Clearer confirmation dialog when deleting tables in the Template Editor.
- Improved display of buttons in table view in the Form Editor.
- No longer copying geolocation field data on duplication of a form.
29th November 2017
- WBS Items selected in a Form now have their full path displayed.
- New formulas added to get WBS Item attributes: just the name, just the number, name and number, or the full path.
- Additional merge fields for WBS Item fields, showing full path through the WBS hierarchy to the selected item.
- New Action Prefill field when you configure your Form Template to generate new Actions: “Ref.” can now be prefilled with text of your choice.
- Operator and External users can now view existing annotations on Drawings & Docs via the web (this was previously only available in the apps).
- Now showing a more universal date display format for Date Raised in the registers.
- Nicer error message when invalid email addresses entered in the Send fields when emailing from APE.
- Prefilling email address in the Forgot Password page when user is directed from the apps.
- Simplified wording around Export options (checkboxes).
- Fixed issue where changes to the Action Prefills in the template were causing the Import to fail.
15th November 2017
Highlights: we’ve added two new field types for use in Forms – Geolocation and Diagram.
- New Geolocation field enables field users to capture current coordinates while filling out a Form, and to Export or put the Geolocation captured onto the PDF Form, in one of two formats (degrees, minutes and seconds or decimal degrees).
- We’ve added a Diagram field that allows template administrators to attach either an image or a PDF to their template, so users completing Forms have these available as a reference on the go.
- There is now a setting called “Companies Locked” available on the Organization Settings screen. If turned on, users will not be able to edit the Companies list from the Companies selector on Forms.
- Template Capabilities information will now tell app users when they are trying to access a Form that contains new features and will need to update the app in order to see those features correctly.
- Register Date Filter settings are now incorporated into the Register Exports.
- Now correctly handling ampersand when there is one in the Short Description of a form that is saved or duplicated.
- Improved left navigation so that it is scrollable on screens with insufficient height.
- Fixed issue where some Organization Lists were not displaying correctly on an Action popup within a Form.
- Owned By field no longer lists inactive project members.
31st October 2017
With this release, we’ve added a new project dashboard, project selection screen and a new look for the navigation of both project registers and administration.
- Addition of Dashboard that shows an overview of records for the currently selected project
- Navigation redesign (new left-hand menu, Administration functions and Exports are now at the top right of the screen)
- Help added to the navigation panel, making it easier to start a conversation with us.
- Contextual help links added to various screens, linking to help articles related to the current context.
- User can now clear picker fields in Forms, including WBS Item, time, date, and list fields.
- The current text search is now taken into account when the Register items are exported.
- Custom List items can now be edited in the Template Editor
- “Reporting Tables” have been renamed “Custom Exports”.
- Resolved issue where multiple validation errors in the Template Editor got “stuck” at the top of the screen.
- Approval status can now be displayed in auto-filled (formulaic) Short Description fields.
28th September 2017
- You now expand and collapse sections in a Form (and the state of each section is saved when you save the Form). You can also define the default setting in the Template (in case you want to have certain sections collapsed when you first create a Form).
- Short Description in each Form can now be autocompleted based on a formula.
- Users with Export permission can now get a Word copy of Forms from the register (in addition to the PDF version).
- Punch List items now reflect the current Action Register text search.
- You can now put a Companies List in any template type (previously this was only available in Actions).
- Word templates can now be added to Actions so you get a PDF copy of your Actions (or send it via email).
- Fields for the Actions attached to Forms can now flow through to the linked Form’s PDF.
- You no longer have to have a Word template attached to your Form before you publish it (note: Memos still require a Word template so they can be sent to recipients as a PDF).
- Non-administrator install is available the latest version of the Word Add-in.
- You can now preview your Template from the Word Add-in.
- Fixed issue where user wasn’t able to select a field in the Template Editor if it had a blank/empty display name.
- Custom Lists in the Form now reflect the order shown in the Template Editor.
21st August 2017
- We’ve added a Date Filter to the Punch List Register.
- List search is now available in more places:
- “Create” button in the Registers
- “WBS Items” fields, including the Register filter
- Organization and Project Lists
- Company Lists
- User fields, such as “Owned By” and “Approver”
- Fixed an issue where the header of Forms was sometimes shifted down the page while scrolling down the Form.
- Resolved an issue where a conditional formula was not updating the displayed result when the result changed from blank to 0.
- Read only text field’s sample value now shows in the Template Preview.
- Fixed an issue in the new Template Editor where some formula references weren’t updating correctly when a table was deleted from the Template.